Banned
384 Posts
blow dryer and fishing line

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.
I had heard that, but was not sure if that was the best way.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I used the blow dryer fishing line and armour all orange clean wipes to break down the glue. Afterwards I waxed the hell out of it and looks like there was nothin ever on my car :)

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Either one is safe. I didnt have any goo gone handy so I grabbed the next best thing. I bought a beater to drie on a normal basis so my balt could sleep in the garage and the orange wipes took out all the nasty nicotine out of the panels and plastics.... Its amazing. It will also clean up your wheels really well.

·
Registered
138 Posts
either one is safe. I didnt have any goo gone handy so i grabbed the next best thing. I bought a beater to drie on a normal basis so my balt could sleep in the garage and the orange wipes took out all the nasty nicotine out of the panels and plastics.... Its amazing. It will also clean up your wheels really well.
really?!

·
Registered
73 Posts
fishing line then use a pinstripe eraser wheel to get rid of the gunk thats what i did and it looks great

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did that work for the debadging as well?
-----Added 7 Oct 2008 at 09:33:10-----
Did that work on the debadging as well?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did that work on the debadging as well?

·
Registered
314 Posts
debadged mine in about 10 mins...hardest part was the glue/adhesive left behind. i used an eraser wheel and waxed it

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will give that a try.
thanks!

·
Registered
73 Posts
yeah pinstripe eraser wheel then wax works wonders

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Where do I get the eraser wheel?

·
Registered
73 Posts
any automotive paint place i wwnt to sherwin automotive if yall have like a dupoint paint or sherman automotive they will have it or if you wont to make a road trip and hang out with some memphis, mississippi, and ark balts then come to memphis and you can use mine

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.