Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so it stopped raining n i went out to debadge my gm 'kisses' and chevrolet emblem.. took only bout 20 minutes to get everything off..
so what should be my next lil task..
already got me some ...

rims n tires,
painted interior,
debadged her,
muffler tip,
underglow,
amp n subs,
third brake light decal on the way,

what else would make a big difference but not a big difference in my wallet ha..
any ideas??

·
Registered
280 Posts
I like my shorty antenna from Ark Racing, but there are others out there that I believe are cheaper. I just appreciate its styling. Tint is nice also.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahh a shorty.. that is a positive.. ill be lookin into gettin one of those..

ooo n i already have tint to sorry i didnt last earlier =]

vacuum cap?? explain

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
ahh a shorty.. that is a positive.. ill be lookin into gettin one of those..

ooo n i already have tint to sorry i didnt last earlier =]

vacuum cap?? explain

just a plain ole vacuum cap you can buy at any auto parts store in the "help" section of the store. Its a small one i wanna say 3/16" just take off stock antenna and push the vacuum cap on the threads

EDIT: You can probably see it in my sig below

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ahh k gotcha xfe09 thanks..

o0o0 yea n hows the reception wit this on it..??

ha umm lets just say im a college student workin part time.. so i got money just
now bunches of it laying every where lol

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
ahh k gotcha xfe09 thanks..

o0o0 yea n hows the reception wit this on it..??

ha umm lets just say im a college student workin part time.. so i got money just
now bunches of it laying every where lol
Not too bad actually. IN a valley it will go out thats about it

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah shorty antenna, maybe car seat covers or new seats altogether. floormats. eyelids.
this sounds like stuff i can accomplish ha..

where could i get some pretty good seat covers??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is there a better brand then the rest when it comes to intakes.. cuz i was doin research on it.. but i wanted others opinions as well

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
is there a better brand then the rest when it comes to intakes.. cuz i was doin research on it.. but i wanted others opinions as well

mines custom, some spectre parts, i had to order the maf sensor adapter(from summit racing). I can convert to SRI or CAI. I have it as SRI right now and it freaking sounds great. I think all in all it was like $120 after all parts and pieces and it does the same as the $250 injen. Which i was not spending because eventually it will be of no use to me ("I wanna go fast") will be supercharged at some point time

end my rambling

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mines custom, some spectre parts, i had to order the maf sensor adapter(from summit racing). I can convert to SRI or CAI. I have it as SRI right now and it freaking sounds great. I think all in all it was like $120 after all parts and pieces and it does the same as the $250 injen. Which i was not spending because eventually it will be of no use to me ("I wanna go fast") will be supercharged at some point time

end my rambling

ahh i know hopefully ill mine supercharge but until then a custom one that cheap sounds pretty good to me ha.. my friend was gonn sell me his AEM for 200$$ .. thats a pretty good deal or naa

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
ahh i know hopefully ill mine supercharge but until then a custom one that cheap sounds pretty good to me ha.. my friend was gonn sell me his AEM for 200$$ .. thats a pretty good deal or naa

ya thats a good deal i guess if you do not feel like ordering the adapter and getting the pieces together( it was a PITA for me). Just be sure check the filter on ur friends intake to be sure its not dirty and stuff(IMO i would just get a new filter)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.