Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just Debadged my trunk left the cobalt dont know if its gonna stay or not just ran out of day light haha! damn they put alot of tape on the chevy emblem wasent that bad of a job tho only left one scratch should buff out:bigsmile: side molding is next.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Debadge FTW! First thing I did and would do over again if I had to!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I Left the cobalt too. . don't know If I want it or not kinda looks good with the chrome rims though.. all prefrence I think

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I Left the cobalt too. . don't know If I want it or not kinda looks good with the chrome rims though.. all prefrence I think
same thing i was thinking dude it looks good with the chrome rims i got so iam gonna keep it!

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

just took the side molding off looks way better but theres still some clear glue residue how do i get that off???

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Yea same. Left the Cobalt and XFE on. The back was a ***** to get off. To get the clear stuff off, use hairdryer and goo gone. Should do the trick.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Someone on here painted the GM badges and made them black while leaving the engraved GM Chrome. Looked badass. Looking to do the to mine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.