Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy has a vynl maker machine thing. im having him make me a big windshield decal like gcobalt05 used to have. any other ideas for around the car for the windows? i have a fox racing head on my back windshield right in the middle. thats it tho.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
tam you better get remus exust than, I dont like the back window decal and dont put too many decals on your car , its up to you tho

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea camo, lol just like his, only its gonna be black. all the yellow is goin off my ride, gettin a black fox decal, i race dirtbikes so i like it on there lol. my babys gettin fixed and painted right nwo gettin it back friday!

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
kinda taking this thread somewhere else cause I don't feel the need to start a new thread but..if anyone has any free decals they want me to rep on my car just PM me for my address and you can mail them to me. This can be vendors on the site or if anyone has any extra decals i'd be interested, thanks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
i think you should take off the LS with the SS wing on.. but i like the vinyls! just becareful because an ice scraper will take those off in certain places.

·
mmmm rice<3
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so uh whats on your driver side front quarter/fender? in ur sig its like a big square of chrome ha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.