Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to get the decals for this website because was the fisrt one I joined, but you are not supportive at all you never give your opinions or give any advice about anything, so have changed my mind and getting the cobaltss.net decals they are real harsh giving comments or opinions but at least they post what they think about anything.. just to throw that out there I won;t get any posts anyways:laugh:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
So you are basically saying you like cobaltss.net bc they are harsh and always give their opinion on anything and that YC doesnt? you must be lost, most ppl get mad at other YC members because they say what they think even if it is harsh. Also...

What's the point of this thread?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
my opinion is you should go over to css and complain there then. People here always try and help and are generally nice about it no matter what someone asks

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Lol wut!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

Ibtl

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
btw, I just looked at your threads and people always gave you advice so I have no idea what you're talking about

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hey I've got a solution to your problem.

Don't Post Here Then

This kid is clearly a trouble maker. Who cares if you put a CSS decal on your car. You are a wasting space my friend.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well finally got your attention I should buy yourcobalt.com decals now:)

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

just messign with you guys april's fool???

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
well finally got your attention I should buy yourcobalt.com decals now:)

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

just messign with you guys april's fool???
Aprils fools is over...

You fail...

Secondly...this was not taken as a joke...

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
really?.... wow.....

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wait so which ones are you buying? lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.