11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nap time

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Aw yeah

Sent from the sexy electrician

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Wth man. This doesn't look like December to me!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

If there's one thread we can get on board with it's the random crap thread!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I love that movie although I rarely catch it

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I don't have expressvu :(

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
That sounds very familiar.. anyway, when I work morning shift I have to take a nap later.. I'm just not used to waking up at 4:30am. Also, I get worked until 10pm every day, during the weel then Saturday and Sunday i work at 6am. So Friday night for me consists of leaving work, getting home late, eventually falling asleep at like 1am, then waking up at 4:30am to leave for work

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I do have digital cable. Used to have expressvu like 10 years ago. Went out with only the slightest rain

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
That sounds very familiar.. anyway, when I work morning shift I have to take a nap later.. I'm just not used to waking up at 4:30am. Also, I get worked until 10pm every day, during the weel then Saturday and Sunday i work at 6am. So Friday night for me consists of leaving work, getting home late, eventually falling asleep at like 1am, then waking up at 4:30am to leave for work
Sopranos theme. I never really watched it but I know a couple of lines from the song.

I'd probably get by a few rounds of remember the lyrics lol

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

I do have digital cable. Used to have expressvu like 10 years ago. Went out with only the slightest rain

Ha, yeah, still does. Or when the northern hemisphere gets peppered by a gamma ray burst.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
They were pushing these huge sales on here about a year ago trying to get people to convert. But why bother, it's no cheaper than digital cable, much less reliable and they have to bolt the damn thing to my roof. No thank you

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Yup, I have digital cable and cable internet. None of this bullshit landline phone either, I have a cellphone that costs way to much to worry about paying for another phone

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Yup, I have digital cable and cable internet. None of this bullshit landline phone either, I have a cellphone that costs way to much to worry about paying for another phone

We have a landline because where I live cell service isn't very good. Calls break up and get lost

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
My dad worked for Bell, so he naturally got a killer deal. We also had Sympatico and Solo phones. TV died for me when TLC dumped all their quality informative programming for Trading Spaces. I freakin' hate home improvement shows.

Except Home Improvement. That was awesome.

Holmes on Homes is quite possibly one of the best shows on tv. Extremely informative.

1 - 20 of 1243 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.