Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its Christmas eve, and i just picked up a nice quarter pounder from mcdonalds when i got pulled over ...for going 50 in a 45 :/

not only that, but my insurance was expired...BY A DAY.

i ended up spending money i was gonna use to get something classy for my car on a stupid ticket...

no need to worry right?

wrong.

Christmas day, im driving to my moms house for a nice dinner and time with family, when out of nowhere while im stopped at a red light i feel the force of a grand caravan hitting the back of my car at an estimated 41 MPH. As im gathering in my mind what happened i see the car that just hit me go up the curb next to me and veer off into a wall. Aside from a minor concussion and some bruises, everyone was okay. Well, here i am with a banged up cobalt and family of 4 apologizing for ruining my true love :(

The police come, file a report and through my wonderful insurance i get my car fixed for absolutely free :)

...but only after waiting a month and a half...

so i get my car back, a nice semi-warm january day and i take the car out for a spin to my favorite place- taco bell! and after enjoying a nice burrito, i walk back to my car to find that my exhaust had fallen off right after the catalytic converter. Awesome. I called the body shopped to find out 2 minutes too late that they forgot to put my custom exhaust back on....great.

well now everything is back to normal, and in fact i just installed my injen intake :)

hopefully ill get pix of the crash and what not up soon too

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I miss Florida where u can drive 10 over without getting pulled over

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.