Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day on my way home from work I was teaching one of my friends on how to screw with people who have the loud goop pipes, as I saw one driving by.

So the Driver of this Toyota Camry V6 had a really loud muffler and I decided ahh what the hell, I would mess with him. As he slowed down to stop for someone making a turn I drove by him and reved my engine, well sure enough he heard it, revving his engine. We got up to a stoplight, and the guy decided to make a whole big show out of it and rev his engine up the whole time. I just laughed as the adrenaline was pumping through my body. The stop light turns green and I take of strong from the line as he did too, acting as his car was stick, I laughed again as a I began to pull away from him as I get into second gear, by the time I let off I was three car lengths away, (around 70MPH) the guy does a ricer flyby. So I saw him again today, and asked him why he was acting as if his car was stick, he says because it sounds cooler, which you have to agree. Having a loud muffler with an automatic sounds somewhat good, depending upon what car it is on.

Ending of story, guy said the balt was fast, (bone stock), I just smiled. Then I said that he should see the car I have in storage 1987 BMW 325, 5 Speed.

The end.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.