Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so there are many of us driving around with dents and dings in our cars, here is a site previewing three different dent removal techniques that'll save you time and money. Best of all, ANYONE CAN DO IT!

Remove car dents quickly and cheaply. | Wise Bread

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
These are helpful but many dents cannot be removed with these techniques. If this helped me get one of my 3 dents out then maybe.. but no :toung: sorry bud not stick worthy..

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are helpful but many dents cannot be removed with these techniques. If this helped me get one of my 3 dents out then maybe.. but no :toung: sorry bud not stick worthy..
you tried them, eh?

i have a van with a few different dents in it, one big, one small.... gonna give it a whirl on those and see what happens

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I just already know they wont. all my dents have creases :sad:
awww, a block of wood on one side(painted), and a rubber mallet on the other side(underside), that's how i get rid of crease dents. But for pressure dents where there are no creases, they should work....

·
Registered
600 Posts
wow, im gonna have to try this on my hood!!! D:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I tried method #2 on my kid's Suby that had a bad year in the high school parking lot. The largest dent in the tailgate came out first try, but all the smaller dents no go. Can't complain, was free.

·
Registered
80 Posts
good stuff!

·
Registered
47 Posts
any updates of this working?
I'm going to try tomorrow it's supposed to be pretty warm may increase my chances

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
it works sometimes. you may as well try it and if it does work then good. If not, it's not like you're out much money

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
that sucks. did it at least come out a little?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.