Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have noticed something strange on my wifes 09 cobalt. Sometimes when you turn the car off and after the mileage displays just a "1" will come up and stay on for maybe 30 seconds.

We aren't having any problems with the car, and the DIC works just fine and I have never seen this on my cobalt.

Anybody have this happen or know what it means??? I hate to bring it to the dealership because I'm sure it won't pop up when they look at it and then they'll just blow me off.

Thanks guys!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
I have no idea, did you check the owners manual? maybe it's saying you are #1!!! i don't know i am no help lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
mine dose the same thing man, i asked them at the dealership where i got my balt and they said it was nothing to be worried about, that it was just the computer lagging from time to time.

·
Registered
931 Posts
mine does this too... idk y or what makes it do it... its done it since i bought it last may, no problems with it yet tho

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
I have no idea, did you check the owners manual? maybe it's saying you are #1!!! i don't know i am no help lol
I hope thats not what it means, cuz I had this happen to me today with my 08, except I got a number "2"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.