Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i bought it, it had 39,000 Km and list price was $7550 and i got it for $5700

Standard
No A/C
CD ... ect

what are these things REALLY worth?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Why doesn't it have A/C? I'm pretty sure they all came with it? That seems like a good deal.. I got mine for 12500 brand new.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
He listed the miles are Km's so I am guessing he is abit north and not all cars get a/c up that a way, its a shocker this day and age but still they make cars without it. Its not a bad deal at all I would say, if it had a/c it'd be that much better. Enjoy!

·
Registered
304 Posts
seems reasonable....low kms for an '06, i got my '06 coupe for $4000 with 130 000kms, no a/c and a full aftermarket stereo, inspected till march as well (we have yearly safety inspections). Based om the kms I'd say you got a decent price.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Damn... I bought my 06 LS 4 door base model with 62K miles on it for an even $5K... you got gyped.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Could you imagine if your cobalt had black interior on a 90 degree day and no A/C haha yikes .....But if your up towards Canada I don't guess its too bad..As long as you have a good heater lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
oh my....
it's super cool guy again.

The car is worth whatever you bought it for...really...
I bought my ride new with no A/C and no power windows...now I only lack A/C......and with my tints, the car is really not that bad, especially on the highway. Also when I'm driving in the city, A/C or not, I ride with my windows down. A/C would be nice but I wouldn't even use it THAT many days in the year since I'm up in Canada...

and YES it does get hot up here, we have the same temperature here in Montreal as the upper half (mid to northern) states for the MOST part. Only it gets cold here a bit sooner/faster and when it's cold...it's COLD!

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Lmao I still don't think I could live on the mainland. Cold for me is when it drops below 80*f 75 is jacket weather and once or twice every few years it will dip below 70 at night and it is unadultered hell. No amount of heaters/jackets can keepp me comfortable when it gets below 70...

Anyways, it sounds like you got a decent deal man.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Lmao I still don't think I could live on the mainland. Cold for me is when it drops below 80*f 75 is jacket weather and once or twice every few years it will dip below 70 at night and it is unadultered hell. No amount of heaters/jackets can keepp me comfortable when it gets below 70...

boy you would hate the 30 below it gets here in winter. :laugh:
of course anything above 80 wrecks me. lol

·
Registered
193 Posts
I also don't have A/C.

No A/C means a more efficient vehicle and less maintenance/stuff to go bad in the long run.

·
Registered
131 Posts

Oh my, that's unreal, that gave me a good laugh. Though those temperatures do sound nice, I don't think I would appreciate the seasons as much. Here in Wisconsin, we are dealing with temps from 100 *F (summer) and up to -10*F (-30 or so with windchill) in the winter.

To the OP, that seems like a good deal. I paid about $2500 and my Jeep Liberty (total asking price of $8,000) for my cobalt, and it had 51,xxx miles on it. That was the better of the deals in my local area (give or take about 150 miles).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.