Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe now some of you can see where im going...i know not many people liked the green but maybe now it makes sense...

tell me what you think

i know everyone is gonna say its gonna be hard to keep clean but im not worried....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks... yea no camera can really do the green justice! my first set of pics was with my digital camera and they looked way light and these new ones i took with my phone and they look dark... o well thanks for the reply

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Make the rest of the interior black and I'll like it. It will look a hell of a lot better with black interior just like mine would.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
some of it will be black but not much ....youll see as i get more done!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes i drink mountain dew but didnt pick that because of it lol i just like green and its different (and matches my sticker heh)

yes i plan to finish the entire interior just have to make time i usually do most of the work when i have free time at work but itll just take alittle time... coming soon is kick panels, console and door panels...

what do you mean the quality is good? did you mean the picture quality or the work quality?either way thank you very much

thanks for the comments!

·
Registered
450 Posts
good job the paint looks flawless

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks heh.. believe me it wasnt easy to get it that way... im just picky so naturally i wanted it to look the best i could!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks alot ill probably do more maybe next week if i have time...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HAHAHA yea maybe they will sponsor my car so I don't have to pay ha

Ill keep that in mind ...

·
Registered
98 Posts
thats a nice color green i guess it was the pics from last time and the white is looking good also u should paint the rest white good job.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea theres gonna be plenty more white but in time hah and theres probably not much more green going in just some accents nothing drastic.. the dash was the main piece... today i painted my A-Pillar covers i have pics ill post in a second theyre not great but theyll do for now...

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
heres my A-Pillars i did today came out GREAT just have crappy pics cause it was raining out so its not all lit up! hah ill take new ones when its nice out...

it be nice if i had my damn black headliner! o well.. soon!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.