Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wake up this morning...and see I have a phone call from my local shop :) somethinggggg came in the maaillllll :D here's some pics!! Not installed yet of course...that will come with my next day off.

PS. Also removed side trim, what do ya think??? :O

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Off-topic...but the pics in this thread so ya. I just noticed that other silver cobalt's trim between the front and back windows is silver...how come mine is black D: I just noticed that....

Cheers, Matt.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Off-topic...but the pics in this thread so ya. I just noticed that other silver cobalt's trim between the front and back windows is silver...how come mine is black D: I just noticed that....

Cheers, Matt.
Because its black tape. You can take it off and it will be the color of the car.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Damn it. I told them to send that to my house, not yours. Well, so much for stealin, guess I should buy my own. lol

Good purchase, and I hope you will post up some before and after pics when you get them on. Good job on the side strips, too.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Damn it. I told them to send that to my house, not yours. Well, so much for stealin, guess I should buy my own. lol

Good purchase, and I hope you will post up some before and after pics when you get them on. Good job on the side strips, too.
Hahaha nice try :p

And yea I'll post some before/after pics for sureee!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
mine come monday and im installin em on wednesday! i took b4 pics already. what size rims are those?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
your gonna scratch the paint by leaning that box on the car. that makes me cringe lol

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

oh and the car is lookin good and will be even better with the springs woot! and cut off the front mudflaps while your digging around in there lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
your gonna scratch the paint by leaning that box on the car. that makes me cringe lol

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

oh and the car is lookin good and will be even better with the springs woot! and cut off the front mudflaps while your digging around in there lol
hahah I was carefull putting the box there i tried to just stand it up infront of the car...but didn't wanna take the chance of it falling back and hitting it.

And yea, I've been meaning to cut them off...perhaps I'll do that tomorrow before work.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

mine come monday and im installin em on wednesday! i took b4 pics already. what size rims are those?
They're 17"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.