Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, haven't logged on to this site in a while just wanted to drop in and see what you thought of the new look for my sedan.

The last time I posted here it looked a little like this:

After the new wheels and some suspension adjustments:

And a couple of my "more burlier" friends sitting in the back of it. lol

Let me know what you think of it. Suggestions good or bad are welcome!

·
Registered
803 Posts
wow i like it alot, i wouldnt change a thing. Maybe add a SS lip but thats one sexy sedan. Nice work dood

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow i like it alot, i wouldnt change a thing. Maybe add a SS lip but thats one sexy sedan. Nice work dood

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Why thank you sir, I agree I'm trying to find an ss front lip but I can't find one without giving my first born or my right nut for it. lol

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You don't need your right nut, get the lip...

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Did you do anything to protect the oil pan? Is it manual?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I also see that you have already scrapped the lower front so a lip wouldn't last long. So keep your nut. lol

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Mine is not lowered and there are a few nice dings, gouges and scrapes on the transmission pan.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I also see that you have already scrapped the lower front so a lip wouldn't last long. So keep your nut. lol

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

Mine is not lowered and there are a few nice dings, gouges and scrapes on the transmission pan.
Haha the funny thing is, that those scrapes were actually there whe I first bought the car. lol And the front lip will happen eventuallu, just gotta find one for a decent price.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Oh and where the heck do you live? MY tranny pan is perfect. Maybe I just drive super carefully? Or do you have terrible roads where you live?

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I live in the pothole capital of Canada and my daughters drive the car mostly.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.