Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you know, ive been going to Wyotech for the past 6 weeks. I love it school is great the people are great but up here i found one type of vehicle that tops off the whole "Top 10 Douche Bag Car List"....That would be any diesel powered truck, whether its ford, chevy or dodge, they are all douchebags! Ill be driving to walmart and theyll pull up next to me and spool their black smoke at my car on purpose and they'll rev at me. The other night i was coincidentally behind a riced out honda in traffic and the driver of the F350 next to me was all yelling out ricers. Such morons. I don't start shit up here cuz there is no way im gonna **** up up here. Same goes for racing, I know alot of these trucks are pretty quick so why bother racing right but even if i could take on one i wouldnt race cuz this is a town with 2k people, it'll be very easy to recognize the only blue cobalt with stripes and i dnt street race anymore....nothing against diesel trucks just against most of their drivers up here....just wanted to blow off some steam lol i should of brought my dads 2010 Sierra with the 403hp motor up here, i would of shut these rednecks up, or atleast have a better chance then what i would have with a cobalt :p

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
yep, You do know the name for the diesel students and Wyotech right?

"diesel douches"

"knuckle draggers"

Most of them suck lol.

just carry on mr. blueberry and don't mind them. hey you're car even matches your shirt lol.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep, You do know the name for the diesel students and Wyotech right?

"diesel douches"

"knuckle draggers"

Most of them suck lol.

just carry on mr. blueberry and don't mind them. hey you're car even matches your shirt lol.
i like the knuckle draggers name, im gonna call my roommate that lol but ah these diesel douches are soo annoying, the ricers here have a better attitude than them. I'll be outside working on the balt or something and they would come up to me asking me if it was the SS or just compliment on it :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

you should just be like dont be jealous cause my car gets poon and yours dosent
haha i know right stupid rednecks, big trucks just cover up for theyre baby ****s (no homo) lol

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
i personally love big diesels so i cant rip on them.. puffin smoke FTW in my book
I agree. I like them too. but there is not reason to purposely dump smoke on another car sitting in an intersection.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Lol! wow I get the opposite most of the rednecks like my car, I live in the country and my last job my company truck was a 06 Chevy 2500 6.0L and that thing was quick, my boss had a Duramax and that thing could move as well. Both of those trucks could take my cobalt. So dont race a diesel you'll get your **s handed to you.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
yep Duramax don't mess around. they can really move.

Here is what was going through my mind this morning. Call me crazy but these are the kinds of things I think of and dream of doing lol.

It would be epic to get a Chevy with the Duramax and Allison tranny. then, strip the thing apart to bare bones. Then I would build a super rigid frame that the cobalt body could sit on and fit all the running gear from the truck into it. Motor, tranny, narrow the rear end down. figure out a custom suspension. Then after all that's done and I have myself a cobalt with a Duramax motor lol.... Now stay with me, here's where it gets awesome hahaha. I would then use my Cobalt as a tow pig for my Blazer when it's done. yep. picture that. A cobalt with a Duramax towing my bagged blazer on a trailer. that would be epic. I'd call it "My little tow pig" bahahahahaa. Don't doubt me either cuz if I had the money to fund this project I would do it and figure it out. I love fabrication.

ok sorry but I just thought that kind of tied in with the topic lol.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
yep Duramax don't mess around. they can really move.

Here is what was going through my mind this morning. Call me crazy but these are the kinds of things I think of and dream of doing lol.

It would be epic to get a Chevy with the Duramax and Allison tranny. then, strip the thing apart to bare bones. Then I would build a super rigid frame that the cobalt body could sit on and fit the all the running gear from the truck into it. Motor, tranny, narrow the rear end down. figure out a custom suspension. Then after all that's done and I have myself a cobalt with a Duramax motor lol.... Now stay with me, here's where it gets awesome hahaha. I would then use my Cobalt as a tow pig for my Blazer when it's done. yep. picture that. I cobalt with a Duramax towing my bagged blazer on a trailer. that would be epic. I'd call it "My little tow pig" bahahahahaa. Don't doubt me either cuz if I had the money to fund this project I would do it and figure it out. I love fabrication.

ok sorry but I just thought that kind of tied in with the topic lol.
Im doubting you. :laugh: but that would be cool.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.