Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be quite a few options within trim levels on the 05 & 06 balts. Does anyone have a definitive table showing what you get for each trim level upgrade? I know some LS's have alloys while others have steelies. Some have power windows while other have cranks.

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Dear god, lol...
The ls and lt had way too many options, I honestly don't understand why they did 2 different trim levels...

·
Registered
334 Posts
main difference is the lt is powered.. windows, locks, keyless entry, 16inch rims, sunroof, leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, cruise, fogs, ext.

thats the main stuff.. i personally wouldnt bother with a car that comes with crank up windows and no sunroof. gives me nightmares of my old cavi.. lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
On 05 the LS was the top line package where LT was the manual everything. 06 is when LT became power and LS became manual. FYI!

·
Registered
675 Posts
main difference is the lt is powered.. windows, locks, keyless entry, 16inch rims, sunroof, leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, cruise, fogs, ext.

thats the main stuff.. i personally wouldnt bother with a car that comes with crank up windows and no sunroof. gives me nightmares of my old cavi.. lol
all that sounds about right, my LT has all except the sunroof and fogs...

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
All of the packages came with different options. Some LT's (after 05) didnt have the alloys, some didnt have fogs, some didn't have a sunroof. The LT/ LS difference was manual or power everything with variations within.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.