Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
no picture but i saw one that said "STOP CALLING IT A CAVALIER" i laughed.
lol! at the tire place the other day, i ran into a mid 90's civic owner that said "its just a glorified cavi.'' i said "would you put your car against mine?"
he said "heelllll no". :laugh:
no mods discussed....
he actually seemed like a cool civic guy?

·
Registered
474 Posts
when I show my car at the car show, I get old people that ask what kind of car it is, then they're like,. "oh it's a cute car" ...damn old people

then I get old people that stare at my CF hoow and ask if I had those pin stripes painted on the hood, then I have to sit there and explain to them what carbon fiber is haha

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
ah, I need that sticker. I got pulled over and the damn cop put my car type on the ticket as a "2007 Cavalier", needless to say I was pissed.
fight the ticket. be like i dont drive a cavalier

·
Registered
802 Posts
sorry to say but i think the cobalt is a glorified cavi... but god damn it so much sexier then a cav.. i had a sticker that said 'not your average sedan'

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Yea, its an updated cavi, just like the Cruze is gonna be an updated Cobalt. thats how it works when a car is replaced. I like cavaliers, I like cobalts, I have owned a few cavies and two balts. I do not get mad anymore if someone says anything along the lines of "nice cavalier" or something that is trying to upset me. I do however love how people keep asking what car it is when it says COBALT in vinyl on the sides lol

·
Registered
319 Posts
Here's the only Decals on my Balt...
I'm not a really big fan of decals...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.