Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
you could also post up some retro projects people have done too, but yeah i appreciate this, i didnt know wtf they had that were different lol

·
Registered
757 Posts
who's car has the 3rd gens? because i want to see what my car would look like with the black housing... i didnt think it would look good with the imperial blue but it looks sexy in the 3rd pic and i want to see more

·
Registered
339 Posts
Ok those pictures are freaking sweet!!!! Btw had a few question where exactly could I find n buy the gen 3 or 4. Because I really like both of them. If anybody knows please feel free to tell me. Thanks peace

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where can I order these?

Hey guys, just curious as to what website to use when I want to order my own projectors. I love the look of the gen 3's and gen 4's btw.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh really n when I would go on the websites do they say gen 1,2,3,4 I'd really like to get the 3rd gen ones because they have the blacked out housing. So what vendoRs would I check for n when I purchase these do they come with hids or regular bulbs

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
dayumm after seeing those clean as hell gen 4's I might get me some :D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Oh really n when I would go on the websites do they say gen 1,2,3,4 I'd really like to get the 3rd gen ones because they have the blacked out housing. So what vendoRs would I check for n when I purchase these do they come with hids or regular bulbs
just so you know you can get all gens in black, or chrome..it wasnt just the 3rd and just regular bulbs but they are h1 or h7 (depending on gen) not the 9007 bulb

1 - 20 of 151 Posts