Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 151 Posts

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Do the projection lights really help with night driving or are they mostly for show? I need something to extend the range of my stock lights.

·
Registered
821 Posts
what about the headlights with halos and OVER LED's, not Under..... what "gen" would they be? 3?

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
who's car has the 3rd gens? because i want to see what my car would look like with the black housing... i didnt think it would look good with the imperial blue but it looks sexy in the 3rd pic and i want to see more
The Gen 3 would be mine. Yes it looks good with the black on the Imperial Blue. In the immortal words of Ferris Bueller, "I would so recommend them. It is so choice!".

·
Registered
166 Posts
this helps a lot but id hate to be a pain but if you have pics of them in the dark that would help me also. i want the sickest type possible lol i might go gen 2

·
Registered
107 Posts
Does anybody know what bulb the Gen 2 and Gen 4 take?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Damn cause i have Gen 3's and i wanna get the gen 4's or 2's but i just got a HID kit on my headlights and their for the H1 bulbs

·
Registered
931 Posts
<gen 3

·
Registered
104 Posts
I used to like the 3rd gen but then I saw them in person and I hate them now idk y tho lol just do. My fav is the 1st gen they look the best when the fly past in the opposite lane :). But I never saw the 4th gen so I have to say 4th FTW! Could u post more angles of them?

21 - 40 of 151 Posts