Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking on ebay today and came across what looked like a SS front bumper but the description said it was for an LT does anyone have an LT that has fog lights on it and the middle pc is open and the sides only have a fog light opening? I want one of these bumpers to go w/ my RKSport lip kit. any insight is apperciated. If its any help i have the same front bumper as scagnetti76, and i want the same bumper as Chevy Cobalt 08

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
pic?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Wrong it's 09. My car isn't an LT. lol They made it for 09 cause that's when they did away with the Sport/SS/NA 2.4 all together and decided to make the sport appearance package for the LT

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
All front fascias are interchangable. The rears are by number of doors...if you have a 2 door then you need a 2 door rear fascia...if you have 4 doors you need a 4 door rear fascia.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Been thinking of going with a SSNA/Sport rear on my SC, I kinda like the no lip in the back but still have a lower hanging cover, got a friend with a yellow Sport, may have them swap for a day and see how I like it. I know they would take my rear lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.