Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have an aftermarket bumper I was just about to get painted red and put on my car. It was aftermarket, it wouldn't have looked half bad. Anyway I was forced to stare at my car today for 30 minutes and was thinking, I definitely want to do the G5 conversion in the rear. A G5 rear bumper with the taillights. My question is this, should I just stick with my original plan and get the bumper painted and just keep it. OR Put my stock one on until I get the rear G5 setup. OR Get my aftermarket bumper painted and then keep that until I get a new G5 setup. Need some input, thank you.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

anyone?

·
Registered
298 Posts
which after market bumper do u have? still the zen one? and idk cause if u dont have the sides and the front to go with the rear after market it will probably look gay as hell. i would say if your positive go with the stock one, sell the aftermarket and do your g5 conversion

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i've been looking and I can't even find any aftermarket stuff for the G5, like no taillights or anything, idk we'll see

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh are you now? yeah i think i'll stick with my setup, cause I can't seem to find any aftermarket G5 lights, and stuff, mike you gonna keep your trunk?

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
oh are you now? yeah i think i'll stick with my setup, cause I can't seem to find any aftermarket G5 lights, and stuff, mike you gonna keep your trunk?
I will be doing the G5 conversion by hopefully next winter. I am getting the G5 trunk, lights and bumper from the junkyard. I will have the holes filled for the wing and sell the wing.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright, i'll stick with my setup, it was either that project or build my motor. I think the fox hole will have more fun installing new rods and pistons instead of a bumper

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.