Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got access to a repair website Basically a haynes manual online. Have access from when i work at a chevy dealership; Can get alot info on almost all makes and models, TSB, Repair, Schematics about anything just let me know

·
Registered
92 Posts
Haha your avatar looks like a Suburban

Do you have schematics on the taillights wiring? Im plannin to do some LEDs

Also, do have instructions on changing the door handles?

·
Registered
69 Posts
I know you have heard these before but can you help me out with my DOME light fuse blowing. I am pretty sure that it is grounded out somewhere. I just want the wiring of the DOME light diagram. Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha your avatar looks like a Suburban

Do you have schematics on the taillights wiring? Im plannin to do some LEDs

Also, do have instructions on changing the door handles?

msg'd you

hope you can see the illstrations just did a print screen
let me know if you newed help seeing anything
-----Added 16 Dec 2008 at 09:17:27-----
I know you have heard these before but can you help me out with my DOME light fuse blowing. I am pretty sure that it is grounded out somewhere. I just want the wiring of the DOME light diagram. Thanks!
msg'd you

·
Registered
41 Posts
could i get the taillight wiring schematics too? thanks

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
could i get the taillight wiring schematics too? thanks
yes i agree... i would like my tailights to blink with the inside light to blink when i turn on the turn signal like the corvettes do. If any one knows how this can be done please let me know.

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
is there any way to take out the door handle piece to paint the molding around the door handle? maby inside it too?
let me know

·
Registered
86 Posts
I too would greatly appreciate the tail light wiring schematics so my tail lights would blink with the inside light when i turn on the turn signal like the corvettes do.

there was something else I was gonna ask, but for the life of me now i cant remember.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.