Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey have any of you guys heard or bought anything from this site (Dnhautoparts)?

I bought a ss bumper on the 25th and its been 4 business days and I called em to get no answer 3-4 times or nor get a email with it being shipped, I just recently today sent en email asking about it if I dont get a answer or a email come friday guess il be calling my credit cardcompany. Kinda makes me mad I was getting all happy and stuff and then I dont know iknif I am or not now lol. This sucks how long could Iit take to ship a bumper?

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
And...today is...

Wednesday.

Shipping on something like that is probably AT LEAST 5~ business days. Weekends and 99.9% of the time, the day you order something doesn't count either.

Which would be...tomorrow?

Patience...

Do you not have shipping info?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Kinda messed up that they still haven't gotten back to you on a confirmation of payment or shipment. I dont know if I would cancel the payment, but I would certainly continue to contact them.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was thinking of ordering a ss bumper from them off of ebay later this week. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
the ss guys have led you astray!

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is what they sent back to me

"Chris,
Thank you for contacting us. I just wanted to let you know that we are having a bit of a rough time getting this part in undamaged. I do have it coming in from one of our third party vendors. They are just a little bit farther away from us so it will not be in our warehouse until Friday. I do want to ask you if you wouldn’t mind providing us with a VIN? I would just like to have our guys at the warehouse verify the part number. Once we have it we will ship it out immediately and it should be to you in 2-5 days. I will keep you updated. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Thank you,
Kelsilyn"

So guess il wait and see.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Screw a VIN we all know it will fit

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Uhhhh.

I wouldn't have sent them ****.

'05-'10 Cobalt bumpers fit all '05-'10 Cobalt's...base to SS...doesn't matter.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
They probably dont know that though. Sucks it's going to take some time, but at least you will get it!

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So unfortunately I think im not getting the ss bumper delivered to me cause there telling me this crap im going to call my credit card company and get my money back...

Chris,

I apologize for the delay. Your part is shipping tomorrow, unfortunately you ordered the wrong part. According to your VIN number you needed the 2.2L model which is a different model than the SS without charger according to our OEM numbers. We needed to make the necessary changes to make sure you get the right part. Unfortunately this part is only available from one vendor and they are farther away from us. I will update you tomorrow as soon as the part comes in and our warehouse inspects it- you should know your tracking number will go active tomorrow

Thank you,

kelsilyn

Wtf?

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-07-2013 at 11:56 PM ----------

Think im just gonna call me card company tomorrow..

Any one know were to get a ss bumper that is legit..-.- im ****ing annoyed now ..

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

This company better not send me some ****ing LT bumper I swear to god!!!

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

No you are receiving the 2.2L SS model. Which is also compatible with the standard 2.4L as well. According to your VIN you have the SS 2.2L. We would not send you the LT bumper- I apologize if I eluded to that. I can contact you tomorrow morning if you would like to go over your order. The FedEx truck is scheduled to pick up the part tomorrow morning.*

If this helps at all-

The Chevy Cobalt SS Front Bumper Cover comes with a variety of options:*
SS model without charger
SS model with charger
SS 2.0L
SS 2.4L/2.2L*

I only order these bumper covers from one vendor known as Keystone Automotive, if you are familiar. They are a reputable dealer in the midwest area. The reason we take such care with the Cobalt SS models is because there are so many options and with many of our customers, ordering these can get tricky. In order to avoid any errors, we like to make sure you are getting the right part (which is why I requested your VIN). I apologize if there has been confusion or if you feel misguided in any way. We are trying our very hardest to make sure the part you get is the exact part you need as well as of good quality.*

If you have any questions at all feel free to email me or let me know if you would like me to call you tomorrow. I apologize we have recently been undergoing construction and our toll-free number has been disconnected.

Thank you,

Kelsilyn

Some one explain the ss bumper to me like this person is im getting heated right now lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.