Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Cobalt has a high driving postion, the gauges are high and so is dash. And how could I forget that the car plows through snow like it was made for Winter.

·
Registered
429 Posts
yea,not gonna lie,my balt sux in snow. like last year i got stuck about 9 times,lol,and one time i went on a turn completly covered with ice and managed to do a complete 360 and alost got thrown into a ditch,lol,then 1 time i was leaven my brothers and there was still sno on the back tires and i went around a S curve and the tail end slid out and had to drift around it and around the ca tht was comin to me,it was pretty scary but badass at the same time im not gonna lie,lol

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
i think it depends.. i think the balt is good in snow but it all depends what kind of driver you are. the balt saw the worst of the worst last winter and the only thing that stopped it was when i tried going through a 5 foot tall drift with it (no lie). All four tires were suspended off the ground. But other than that, get a set of good tires on it and its a pretty decent car, granted all light cars are harder to control in winter.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
exactly! after driving any SUV you wouldn't be able to compaare the two. it's fairly high and has a lot of body roll, but it's certainly no SUV

·
Registered
32 Posts
my friend had mine and actually drove into worse snow than what was here to help people , he is in the army and was going to snow duty here in wv. he was shocked that he made it and didnt get stopped once when all other cars on the road were suvs and trucks. new tire had been put on 6 months prior which help the tires are the fuzion hri on the stock rims

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.