Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! I'm looking at buying some new rims when my tires wear out since I'm not happy with the rims I have. I have heard opinions from both angles. Does gunmetal colored rims go well with a silver Cobalt? Or would black be a better choice. Here are the rims I want in gunmetal and black:

Gunmetal
Wheel Details - Discount Tire

Black
Wheel Details - Discount Tire

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right on. thanks guys. much appreciated. it might be a while before i can get 'em, but ill put the gunmetal ones in mind. thx again

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
well guess ima oppose all and say go with black (but do what you want so gunmetal) just because I have black rims with silver lip and they look SOOO sweet on silver cars IMO but it's up to you I think theyll both look sweet. Post pics when they're installed.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well guess ima oppose all and say go with black (but do what you want so gunmetal) just because I have black rims with silver lip and they look SOOO sweet on silver cars IMO but it's up to you I think theyll both look sweet. Post pics when they're installed.
haha thanks! its gonna be a long while i think.... depends when i need new tires and if i have the money.... big if, haha

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think it would look good. I have a silver honda civic that my girl drives and I have gunmetal rims on it, it looks IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.