Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
well i just joined, yesterday basically because i had reached post views for the day or whatever that was called. because im finially looking into getting replacement speakers, since mine are broken, and a new cd player, n was looking for info on diy's so i wouldnt break something.

btw...yesterday for like 15 mins i saw 1 member(me) and 2 guests, and today nothing, so far.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
there are a few people on at fairly odd times, i for one, sure am

52 Posts
Thats cuz alot of the regulars pop on to see if any changes to the posts, read them and then log off :) Not that i would know....

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
we dont sit on the site cause we have better things to do. I pop in, check for new posts, reply, then head out to some other site in the search for new mail, lmao

·
Registered
35 Posts
you chose the wrong thread to post that in bro, it's three doors down the hall, to the left, and down the mineshaft!

btw, that is why there isnt many people on Yourcobalt.com anymore, the people who chose to stir $**T in the threads
This has no Shit talking compared to .net

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
This has no Shit talking compared to .net
i've been thr brunt of alot of it on here, so it honestly doesnt surprise me anymore

and btw, i am also on .net, after a bad bashing incident there caused me to go into damage control

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.