Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive officialy gone through 3 of their mufflers kept using them because i loved the deepness of it but now im stuck with a POS magnaflow that makes my exhaust sound like total ass untill i can get a decent new muffler

end vent

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
by muffler do you mean a stand alone weld on or a catback? and how did you go through three mufflers?
i have full pacesetter exhaust so header, cat, and exhaust

ok so first muffler internals went bad disbonded resonator fins w/e shit happens

second muffler same issue

third muffler had a quarter size crack in the casing right above the inlet so i pretty much called them told them to **** themselfs and give me my money back + the price of the new muffler i put in

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Maybe their mufflers suck - but they make great headers.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe their mufflers suck - but they make great headers.
true this i would still stand by all the way on their cats and headers but when it comes to mufflers i dont think they what they are doing XD :mad:

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I love everything I've bought from Pacesetter header wise...but I've heard nothing of bad things (build quality and sound) from their catbacks...you get what you pay for...cheapo crapo

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
freakin forever! I installed it and the little box stuffing started shooting out..haha

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha any other part i would be worried but not exhaust haha that would be funny
yes its kinda funny though when i replaced my muffler with that magnaflow i went to the strip the next day and i actually started running about .6 faster guess their mufflers are extremely restrictive or that hole was just ****ing up my exhaust that bad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.