Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anyone here have a set of the "smoked" tail light sets... im not really looking to get them but i keep seeing like ONE on a white background id like to see them installed on a car... if anyone has them or pics of them on a car that would be great.... thanks guys

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Looking good Gcobalt
Thanks! :)

not to thread jack or anything. but how do you do that to your lights. or do you buy em that way
A spray paint for taillights [translucent] called Night Shades.
You can find it on ebay for like $9.99 + $9 shipping. Brake DOES show through as well. 1 can is plenty. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
doesnt look like what it looked like online... o well no big deal... thanks anyways

·
Registered
610 Posts
doesnt look like what it looked like online... o well no big deal... thanks anyways
if you're looking at the LED tinted ones then those are shaded lighter. it all depends on the how much you want to spray.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i dont know probably the LED ones but its no big deal im not getting them i was just curious as to how they looked... thanks anyways though

·
Registered
610 Posts
i dont know probably the LED ones but its no big deal im not getting them i was just curious as to how they looked... thanks anyways though
yeah no problem. if you have ANY questions dont be afraid to ask. we wont blow up on you lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.