Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone has this kit on their car, could you please post a picture or pictures so i can see what it looks like? :D

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Dear God NO!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Even the guy in FCOTM if you have big subs, stupid headlights or that body kit you're not going to get me vote. Unfortunately there have been months where every person has had that and it's been choosing the best of the worst...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Even the guy in FCOTM if you have big subs, stupid headlights or that body kit you're not going to get me vote. Unfortunately there have been months where every person has had that and it's been choosing the best of the worst...
:eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
922 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Most people don't realise that the kit isn't going to fit perfect it will need work and then paint is going to be about an extra thousand.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Most people don't realise that the kit isn't going to fit perfect it will need work and then paint is going to be about an extra thousand.
my body does this work, probably do it for next to nothing

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Its your car, not his.... if you like it, don't just not do it because someone said they don't like it... if we all did the same things to our cars they would not be unique... I'm not a fan of two many body kits for our cars, but there is a front bumper that i love.

05 06 07 08 09 10 Chevy Cobalt Striker Front Bumper"New"Original AIT "Duro Flexi | eBay
agreed, guess ill just have to go take a look at the kit and see what i think, what kit do you have?

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
SS body will look the best but I'll just stay out of your new thread.

·
Registered
922 Posts
my body does this work, probably do it for next to nothing

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

agreed, guess ill just have to go take a look at the kit and see what i think, what kit do you have?
no body kit for either of my cars... If I were to do one, it would only be on the LS, and I would use the front bumper I posted, and probably the RK sport sides and rears.... or maybe the gmpp sides and rears.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I had the Zen rear bumper on my old SS and fitting it was a downright bitch, BUT with a million years of patience, trimming, shimming and beer we got it fit like (as good as possible) e and once painted properly it really did look nice.

The Zen kit is IMO one of the most tasteful kits and the only one I'd consider.

this is my old SS with that bumper, I still love it

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
damn, a man can't ask a question? lol i'm sure he was just consider it not that he bought one already...

Stevo that looked* good!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Thanks :) it was a widly complimented piece, people kept asking what year the SS came with that bumper, gave the back end a wider look

a guy in my local club has the whole kit and I dont see anything wrong with it

& from other angles you can see it flows just fine with the body lines of the car
as you can see from other angles it flowed well with the car*miss my highrise....sigh

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
yea they work on certain cars, definitely not all of them. there was also another user with one, Binieki (not sure if thats right spelling) that has a kit and it looks good on his car.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.