Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
The Cobalt only has fold down seats. As said, if you need to, you can remove the rear seats entirely within about 10 minutes.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Ok here's a joke

how members does it take to give an obvious answer?

All of them. Ha ha ha

Goddamm YC

·
Registered
86 Posts
No it's not. It's a good question being that some cars the bottom does fold up.
Like the Impala for example.

It would be in the owners manual. But maybe his car didn't come with one. Or is like me and is to lazy to read through the book.
He doesn't need a g-damn MANUAL.... go out and look at the seats! Spend 2 minutes looking at it and feeling around.

As awesome as the internet is, sometimes people need to unplug and actually lay their hands on something.

Also, there was no need for a thread to be made to ask the question. He could have PM'd anybody on here or gone to a dealership.

So, "worst. thread. evAR!"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks, ohh btw I did try to fine a latch or screws to see if it folds up or anything (before I post this thread). Because some cars I notice there rear bottom seats fold up. I was just wondering, sorry for even asking the question.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
He doesn't need a g-damn MANUAL.... go out and look at the seats! Spend 2 minutes looking at it and feeling around.

As awesome as the internet is, sometimes people need to unplug and actually lay their hands on something.

Also, there was no need for a thread to be made to ask the question. He could have PM'd anybody on here or gone to a dealership.

Thank you!

:laugh:

·
Registered
2,969 Posts

Wow. What's up ur butt. Absolutely no need for the rant

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts

Wow. That was really uncalled for man.

Thanks, ohh btw I did try to fine a latch or screws to see if it folds up or anything (before I post this thread). Because some cars I notice there rear bottom seats fold up. I was just wondering, sorry for even asking the question.
No need to apologize. You are new at this. In fact I apologize for the insult to you. I hope you do not take this as typical for the behavior of our members.

On a positive note, glad you got an answer.

You guessed it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.