Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently thinking about buying a factory trunklid with the spoiler attached, but was wondering if anyone was interested in buying my current trunklid...

from a 2008 LT sedan, painted ultra silver metallic

in excellent shape

it would include the third brake light, all emblems, latch, just not the lock cylinder

it's lined with b-quiet ultra sound deadening as well

make me an offer

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
LOVE the fox hound sticker!!! Good luck with sale! Is that a stripe going across the middle?

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Why dont you just buy a wing and drill the holes. Less expensive and you keep your trunk!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm getting a killer deal for the trunklid with the spoiler, in color, I figured that way, no drilling required...and, replacing a trunklid isn't hard at all

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

LOVE the fox hound sticker!!! Good luck with sale! Is that a stripe going across the middle?
that stripe runs down the side of the car as well, I'm seriously considering removing it, the dealership when I bought the car put it on, and I just haven't gotten to take it off yet

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Yea i will vote for removing it! Still don't know why dealers do that, im glad mine didnt come with it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.