Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is really odd to me, and I do not get it. At least 4 days out of the week, I come back to my car from work, the store, autozone, whatever...and there is a big spot of spit on my car. I had a big wad of dip one day, some sort of coffee or something dark another, or usually just a nice clearish goo on the windshield...I don't know if its cause its yellow, they don't like chevy, my car is kinda ricey (which its not really yet)...

but it's spit, not bird poo. It would be more than daily if I counted bird poop. They love yellow. lol

I know you cant please everyone, but this is just odd to me.

I'm sure it's a "just me" kinda thing, but I had to vent. lol

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Never happened to me, but my buddys truck had a wad of dip spit on his side window. We found out who did it and confronted him and he apologized he said "yea I didnt mean to just kind of happened and I had nothing to wipe it off with", or something like that he was a douche though. But yea i would be pretty pissed to if i were you, specially since i keep my car clean.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never happened to me, but my buddys truck had a wad of dip spit on his side window. We found out who did it and confronted him and he apologized he said "yea I didnt mean to just kind of happened and I had nothing to wipe it off with", or something like that he was a douche though. But yea i would be pretty pissed to if i were you, specially since i keep my car clean.
I wash mine like twice a week. so its really annoying. at first I was just writing it off as nothing or coincidence, but now its just getting old. no real harm done, but it is frustrating none the less.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Who did you piss off? Might be someone who is mad at you or doesn't like you? I think your car looks great but there are a lot of retarded haters out there. You think your car is ricey, my cobalt is most likely one of the most "ricey" cars on here lol.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
ya its probably someone who feels you've done something to offend them. theres basically two ways, watch your car 24/7(or have a cam), or ask around and see if anyone knows anything. people usually are idiots and brag about things they've done. Usually it doesn't take long before someone you ask has heard something

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Oh man, my car is really hated But (knock on wood) no one has really done anything. There was a wierd scratch on the trunk like someone took a knife down it (less than an inch long, perfectly straight) but its been there for so long I cannot even remember when I first saw it. That is one reason why I really spent the money I did to get my cavalier on the road, keep the balt in the garage and give it a low profile. I have had people come up to me at car shows saying they saw me driving it all the time, couple said I needed to relax but they backed off when I tell them a few things haha.

I third that camera idea.

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
When I first got mine, I lived in an apartment building. I came outside for work one night, and someone had dumped red soda all over it from the balcony above. And then, within a week, they had dumped an ashtray on it from the balcony.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
yea, that is what I meant, storage if there is none or how much they charge for that. I know some places here charge almost 100 extra a month for a small garage, no thanks when I can get a storage that could possibly be bigger and for half that lol.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
lol, no one that I know of. Looks to be a yellow cobalt thing lol. I'll try to get a picture, but I have 3 spots that are pretty visible that I could likely get in one picture. (And I just detailed the car saturday...)

The camera didn't take the best shots, and they're pretty dried up, but those three spots are all in this section of the car

not sure who I pissed off. I never race. I don't even slam on the gas all that much, I don't ever even gloat about my car...oh well, I'll deal with spit, just please don't key my car! I have enough chips in the paint!!!! lol

·
Registered
821 Posts
Youve got haters..... its a good thing.

Question: any new girlfriends? Piss off any old boyfriends or ex's?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.