Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Now it just brings me to youtube. I searched for 09 ls 2.2 ebay exhaust but I only found one with a muffler replacement. what a tool!!

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

Worked on my phone. Yeah, but you have to remember that you have a 4 cylinder engine. Any exhaust you put on is going to sound like a ricer.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Definately could be worse. I'm switching to an ebay stainless cat back with a magnaflow muffler. I think it sounds ok compared to other exhausts I have heard on the balt.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

True but dose it sound annoying like all those hondas

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Not in my opinion, but you should have some balls on the car to back it up otherwise people will mess with you. My favorite was when a couple young kids pulled up next to me with 3" exhaust on their cavi and reved the engine. I looked over, pinned it and their jaws dropped. Certainly helped that I dominated them after the light turned green!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya I have one just have to put it on but ldk I kinda like this one and the magna flow (had it on with stock exhaust it was pretty quite)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
So you currently have stock catback with magnaflow muffler. You are in possesion of a (what size?) ebay stainless catback and dont know which one to use? Not following right now!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is the eBay cat back 2.25 in in the vid I had stock pipe with a magna flow on it then I went to the eBay cat back

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You need to use some punctuation bro! Hard to follow where your idea breaks are, lol. So vid is stock pipe and muffler, you already put on a catback that is same size piping and what?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The vid is of the cat back. Don't have a video of the magna flow. Sorry horrible at typing lol

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I would put the magna flow on there. Will sound better and look better for sure! I'll have roughly the same thing just 2.5 dia.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Omg no lol its way smaller can't don't know the measurement though but its smaller by alot

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Hate to disagree, but yes it is 2.25.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

2.5 is stock for the SS which is what I currently have.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No its 1 1/2 id just measured it that the stock exhaust by the way

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.