Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
its the 3rd one down in the row closest to the front of the car...like I said I think it was a 10 or 15 amp...I had pulled it when I was ****ing around with my dome and LEDs

·
Registered
911 Posts
don't quote me on it being the 3rd one down...my memory has been know to suck really bad, but its there..close to some "big" black fuse

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
yeah dude u prolly blew your fuse.i blew mine 4 times when i was messing with my led bulb i installed it but everytime i closed my door the bulb would wiggle bc it wasnt tight causing it to flicker. members on here told me to tighten the prongs but doing that just blew more fuses and in the end resulted in my stock bulb not fitting and coming on everytime i opened my door.
so i had to get a new dome light assembly bc it wast worth it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yeah dude u prolly blew your fuse.i blew mine 4 times when i was messing with my led bulb i installed it but everytime i closed my door the bulb would wiggle bc it wasnt tight causing it to flicker. members on here told me to tighten the prongs but doing that just blew more fuses and in the end resulted in my stock bulb not fitting and coming on everytime i opened my door.
so i had to get a new dome light assembly bc it wast worth it.
yeahh i just checked the fuze and and its fine...looks like i just wasted 8 bucks cuz your right its loose in there any wase and now the stock one is loose looks like i will be buyin a new dome light =(
is this what i need? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370420955053&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2295wt_941

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
if thats only the outer piece than no.
and cesar his bulb is loose. so prolly whenever he closes his door the bulb wiggles causing it to flicker from the impact of the door closing

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if thats only the outer piece than no.
and cesar his bulb is loose. so prolly whenever he closes his door the bulb wiggles causing it to flicker from the impact of the door closing
where did u get yours? i think iam still under dealer warranty might bring it there and just tell them it stopped working lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.