Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is the wrong place but I need to vent. I payed $20 for a new antenna, it did not fit and I returned it over a week ago for a refund. I have not heard back from anyone there, no emails or anything. This lack of communication is not ok. I'm pretty sure I just threw away $20.

Buyer beware.

·
Registered
931 Posts
wow,

ive herd really good stuff about cobalt addiction

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent three emails since I sent the part back over a week ago. Not one response. I'm giving it a few more days before I start filling his voicemail with angry messeges.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Did you get in touch with them before you sent the antenna back? You do realize that sometimes they are gone for a week at a time for car shows (and personal reasons)?

One week is nothing for shipping things out. Your antenna could have gotten there today -- someone would have to process the refund and it will take some time for that to take effect too...

I'm not here to defend them or back them (I purchased an intake from them and got it within a week -- my only experience with them)...give them some time.

Remember the internet isn't exactly perfect and your e-mails may not have gotten to them either.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
yeah ca is good peoples they won't rip you off for 20 bucks, they have no reason to they're all doing pretty well. just give it a few days, this is aknown thing with them they are busy people. i can guarantee you'll get an email back soon.

·
Registered
83 Posts
from what I understand CA is going through a lot of "personal issues" You do know that they are selling there show cobalt right?

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
maybe a bit of a necro post, but That I didn't know that they weere selling their show balt. I was going to order a upper and lower grill from them when i got home form Afghanistan, but now with knowing this info I might put it off for a lil longer.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
This is the first thing I have heard about them to be honest. I mean they have stuff I haven't seen on any of the other sites at all..like that grill I keep looking at.. I know this thread isn't the best for them and like you I hope they do bring back their A game.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yea I'm not sure exactly what happened but I hear a lot of negative things about them and they said something about going through problems with their money and their relationship so its gonna be hard for them to send anything out.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
they have a really nice set of black LED halo projectors i saw a while back

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

ish there was a way to change this topic. to something better for them

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.