Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
as bad as that is... he needs to get over it. its no suprise that the side with more money gets their way

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
dont buy ANY energy drinks INCLUDING 5 hr energy. /thread

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
i used to drink vault a lot and all the caffiene gave me rapid heart race, so now i have a caffiene sensitivity and can't drink it more than like a cup of coffee, like normally my resting heartrate is like 45-50, last year when I was doing this it was 120, it was bad I was so jittery and twitched a lot

·
Banned
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
*facepalm for what??* I try uploading them but it keeps saying upload file fail or something like that

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i rarely drink energy drinks and if i do it will be a AMP or NOS.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
that is BS, the guy wanted to have a wicked beer for his 10 anni, I'm pulling the BS flag on monster

·
Registered
276 Posts
That's complete crap. Though judgeing from the comments under the video, Monster backed off.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Didn't watch the video and don't care to, but I don't care for Monster anyway....tastes shitty to me...a co-worker only drinks that stuff. I prefer Sobe Adrenaline Rush (however it's no longer being sold...**** you Pepsi...bring it back). Otherwise I drink Shockwave from Super America (a lot cheaper than anything else..they have deals for $2 for 2 once in a while) or No Fear.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I can't drink energy drinks... for one the tastes are enough to turn my stomach, and that much caffiene will make me twitchy like I'm high.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Oh yeah. I'm a big fan of naps. Naps>energy drinks
And speaking of Sobe, Sobe Lifewater does more for you than their energy drinks ever would.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.