Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
What the heck ? (o_0) what made u get that ? why would u have to leave here u got friends on here and u still own a chevy so i dont see the point in leaving.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Same engine and frame I believe. Heck the SS model has an automatic/Turbo combo.

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Don't leave airbrushler! why the switch? HHR is the same as a cobalt just a different body is all. the suspension and drive train are all the same.

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Yeah man, don't leave!!! No way. Like Blazer said it's a balt with a different body on it. Heck, you can even still enter YCOTM with it. We include Cobalt, HHR, Ion, Cruze, and G5. No reason to abandon us...

I can see why you would trade for it. My dad has an orange one, and it's like having a Cobalt, but only 100x more useful. He can tow a trailer, and haul stuff.

They look the same, but I don't know if they are interchangeable. Did you try to keep you awesome engine cover? Did it fit?

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
yep that would be sweet Dustin.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

That reminds me. I have a pic on my phone of something to post here.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

aww crap! I think I deleted it. It was an HHR panel with some corvette looking wheels and a huge corvette sticker on the side of it lol.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks everyone i just thought if i didn't have the Cobalt that it wouldn't be cool oh and i'm thinking of something to paint on it already ..lol
took the gold pinstripes off already and put red ones...lol well you can hardly see them in the pick but they are there i have top get use to these tinted windows to they are so dark at night

with gold stripes

with red stripes

·
Registered
127 Posts
I know my opinion doesnt matter, but.......Those port holes must be destroyed. It ruins the car IMHO.
Otherwise i love the HHRs.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know my opinion doesnt matter, but.......Those port holes must be destroyed. It ruins the car IMHO.
Otherwise i love the HHRs.
can't do it the person that owned it before me chopped those into the hood

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.