Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Chevy Cobalt LT, recently I left my passenger side door open overnight. When I returned in the morning my car door was opened and the hood was unlatched and the top for the fuse box was removed. When I try to crank up the car the engine cranks up and turns on and suddenly dies. I am not sure of whats going on, someone I know told me its possible that the person who went into my vehicle removed a fuse and put a no good fuse in place. The crank fuse is not working, I really am not sure what the issue could be I don't know anything about cars. Any help is good. Also I am not sure if they removed a part from the car. If the car turns on then off I believe it could be a fuse but then again, I know nothing about cars ! I only know how to put gas in it and go. :crying:

Signed a female

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
You need a mechanic!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Someone likely tried to steal it. Who knows what else they did in their misguided attempts to hot wire it. You'll likely have to spring for a tow. Does your insurance cover this ?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Also, if you haven't field a police report, do it as soon as you can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.