Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate the most about online gaming is the trash talking people do. I don't get mad at a video game, I just laugh it off cause its not real life. Its designed for entertainment, not serious stuff. This guy on Black Ops II for PC was so trash talking to everyone and disrespectful and that to me is very rude and impolite. I simply muted him and said to everyone else "mute him".

Why do some people get so mad at a video game? I mean, come on, its only entertainment to warp your brain cells :)

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Yea I tend to be one of those trolls when things are too quiet in the room, but I do mute other people when they troll it does get annoying

·
Registered
134 Posts
It depends on who I am playing with. I generally don't have my mic in unless I'm with friends (because of the tremendous amounts of obscenities that come of my mouth).

However, when my clan logs into COD, it's on. Nothing but trolling and winning.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
lol trash talkin is funny, but the prepubescent children constantly squawking over the headset telling me how great my mom was last night does get annoying after a while.

I stopped playing C.O.D long time ago, go so damn sick of that game lol. I've been playing a lot of Dark souls lately, games #@$%@ hard but its sooo fun, and invading other people is a good time haha!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Dark souls is awesome, I played it religiously for a while. However, it's incredibly frustrating now because I forgot how difficult it was.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Dark souls is awesome, I played it religiously for a while. However, it's incredibly frustrating now because I forgot how difficult it was.
Yea I played demon souls and I was ready to rip my head off,I can imagine how hard dark souls is

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
do not play much online anymore because of the BS it comes with. If people want to camp or play differently than so be it, gets old listening to people whine/troll all the time. Kind of like the internet I guess. I used to love being called a camper though, I am one who will not run around, I will make my way not camping but won't continuously run to my death. Always try to take my time and feel out how people are playing. If people keep coming a certain way, hell yea I am going to move very slowly and take you down as you keep being dumb and coming back for more bullet eating.

I'd rather be playing a racing game other than forza(to many variables) like Formula 1. But typically I do not play with anyone anymore unless its zombies on COD

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
do not play much online anymore because of the BS it comes with. If people want to camp or play differently than so be it, gets old listening to people whine/troll all the time. Kind of like the internet I guess. I used to love being called a camper though, I am one who will not run around, I will make my way not camping but won't continuously run to my death. Always try to take my time and feel out how people are playing. If people keep coming a certain way, hell yea I am going to move very slowly and take you down as you keep being dumb and coming back for more bullet eating.

I'd rather be playing a racing game other than forza(to many variables) like Formula 1. But typically I do not play with anyone anymore unless its zombies on COD
Yea I feel yes on the bs issue I dont play online any more just cause if it...

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Well I bought army of two the devils cartels badass game but im almost done with it in 7 days so I can turn it in n get full price back and get another game.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I too am a camper. If you don't like it then maybe you should try the same is what I say. Halo is my game, won the top halo team in CT when I was younger for halo 2. Not as good anymore but trash talking is the best. It's not like anyone is gonna come to my house lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I used to have my headset on all the time when I played the Wii, more friendly crowd apparently. I almost never have my headset on for PS3 unless I'm playing in a clan or group now. But I dont mind if people want to be morons, I'll just mute them. It can be fun to let your frustrations out on people you will never meet.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.