Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
The price seems a little low to be a full replacement. Could be wrong though. They look like the stick-on handles that my boss put on his truck

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
yeah thats what i was thinking just wanted 2 double check lol..got another question 4 ya guys should i ditch the chrome mirror covers and just get red ones 2 match the car?

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

"These Chrome Door Handles replace the standard body-color models to give your Cobalt a stylish and personalized look. "

Im guessing the replace the whole thing...?
I doubt crateenginedepot would sell stick on chrome door handles..
yeah thats what i was thinking just wanted 2 double check lol..

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
The price seems a little low to be a full replacement. Could be wrong though. They look like the stick-on handles that my boss put on his truck
idk the stock door handles are only 46 bucks

LH Outside Door Handle 15803519 - Crate Engine Depot

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

Crateenginedepot is legit. Im gonna say they are the full replacement.
IF you have doubt, give them a call. That never fails actually talking to someone and getting the REAL answer.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah ill call..got another question 4 ya guys should i ditch the chrome mirror covers and just get red ones 2 match the car?

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
yeah ill call..got another question 4 ya guys should i ditch the chrome mirror covers and just get red ones 2 match the car?
Yes, IMO chrome is tacky. If it were up to me, id take everything you have that was chrome, off. lol

but thats just me, we have different opinions!

especially take off the door chrome. that just really breaks up the flow of the car.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah ive been thinking about it alot lately i think iam gonna do it. and order the color matching covers.

·
Registered
144 Posts
idk the stock door handles are only 46 bucks
no shit, I didn't know that, well in that case yeah they just might be full handles, I agree though, call and find out

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Yes, IMO chrome is tacky. If it were up to me, id take everything you have that was chrome, off. lol

but thats just me, we have different opinions!

especially take off the door chrome. that just really breaks up the flow of the car.
I agree agai, chrome is nice, but if it doesn't flow with the car, it just looks stupid, I like colour matched, it looks and blends nicely

·
Registered
199 Posts
yeah go with color matched or a color that flow good with your color with a red car you can never go wrong with black. that car with all the chrome that they put a pic up of if i can get a pic of one around my town its a explorer with every chrome available for it

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
UPDATE!! just removed chrome trim on the doors and my chrome mirror covers!! looks way better thanks guys. have a ? tho called a GM dealer around my house for the color matching mirror covers and they said i have 2 buy the whole new mirror 4 160 each side!? they said it would be cheeper of i just got mine painted? who ever bought there mirror covers plz help where did u get urs and how much? thanks

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Sometimes you can get lucky and find them on ebay.

Or you can order brand new from Crate engine depot.

Or junkyards.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.