Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone the time is up today i put in my door panel not much to say but here it is!!!! thanks for being patient ha!

sorry its kinda dirty but there you have it!! more too come of course!!!

Thanks Alot for checking it out!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
thats probably the nicest interior on this site i would have to say now all you need is black seats and it would look even more amazing

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
looks awesome dude!! If i were you I'd make the round handle in the armrest green or just the little cover in the bottom green, or tape it and make the top edge green, ooooor how it has the little ridge in the top have just the thin outside ring green lol Anyways looks awesome. Great job!

Did you use like flat for the black? I've been wanting to do the top of my doors black.

·
Registered
450 Posts
that is one clean interior... very nice job

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WHEW! first off thanks so much everyone ... im alittle overwhelmed by all the comments heh glad to see everyone loves it! i do as well! heh...im just glad its coming together.

now to the questions

first off the inserts were not bought or taken from anything ... the inserts were my existing inserts from my stock door panel that i removed and recovered and then reinstalled!

second ... no i do not currently have a project show off thread. why you ask? well to be honest i dont feel as though i have enough mods to "show off" i mean yea i got my interior started but its far from nearing completion... maybe ill start one soon! maybe be in the running for Your Cobalt Of The Month! haha

third... sorry to say but my seats will not be black! if that made some of you sad, i do appologize heh... but they will be white as well to match. i dont want to give it away so ill leave it at that (if you guys like my panels i promise you all will love them!)

fourth.. how many coats of what? heh i did quite a few coats of white (till it covered) and about 3-4 coats of the black then two coats of flat clear

fifth... yes no panels in my interior have gloss clear EXCEPT my green trim! my door panel has flat clear on it for added protection and to make it easier to clean since they take the most abuse! my only complaint is the black i have doesnt match my dashboard EXACTLY but really... all the rest of the black matches so i dont care to much :D

and finally thanks again for the support and thanks for checking out my progress! much much more to come! just be patient!! lol

sometimes i dont know whos more antsy me or everyone here haha

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alot of glue heh it was very difficult! but i got it... to be honest im not 100% happy with it but for now its fine... i dont like how the black matches the dash so i got to put a differnt clear on to make it better! soon...

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
well i'll jump on the banwagon too...

I LOOOOVE it!!!! Love the b&w theme, flat doors w/ glossy green, not ricer in the LEAST bit, its just... great. I'm jealous!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.