Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you would like to share a dream for whatever reason. Because it was weird, because it was funny, revealing, scary, traumatizing,utterly ridiculous, puzzling or just plain dumb!

I'm 62 years old and last night I had a dream of a white angel flying towards me and just as it got almost in my face it stopped and opened a book or flyer that said 2039. Now I don't know if this means I'm going to die in 2039 or that something radical is going to happen then. I would really like to see a full moon on my birthday and that isn't due until 2043, so hoping these dreams either go away or come with more details next time.

PS: I prefer the erotic dreams although they usually wake me up in the worst time, they feel good and make me feel young again.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
I tend to have dreams that deal with whatever I am dealing with in real life with some odd stuff thrown in. Like one dream I had I was trying to find my g/f and then the zombie apocalypse happened and it was up to me to save everyone in a hotel. My ex kept popping up in it and I ended up having relations with her, awoke at the good part and when I went back to sleep I was in a video game I used to play all the time with my g/f but again, them damn zombies and some weirdo actor I was trying to impress so they would not kill me or anyone and gain trust so I could kill them.... just all over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.