Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I was driving and hit a bump and the seat bottom on the Driver side dropped down and wont adjust back up. Has anyone else had this issue and does the warranty cover the seats?

·
Registered
257 Posts
same shit happen to me...it toke like 3 weeks for the part to come in...i said bullshit and made them over night the *****.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I had the seat material on the passenger side actually unclip underneath, Like its a seat cover ready to come right off. I would think I could if there is no glue. I do know that everytime I get in and out of the car I hear some major popping and moving parts underneath, but that may be because I am 6 1 250..These seats are cheap anyway. They could be better!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Sweet, thanks for the quick reply.
You're welcome.

steve333 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later...

I had the seat material on the passenger side actually unclip underneath, Like its a seat cover ready to come right off. I would think I could if there is no glue. I do know that everytime I get in and out of the car I hear some major popping and moving parts underneath, but that may be because I am 6 1 250..These seats are cheap anyway. They could be better!!
There is a TSB out on this. It happened to both my front seats and the dealer fixed it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Found this thread searching for problems with the driver's seat. Dantastic's describes my problem with my driver's seat pretty accurately. You say there is a TSB for it. You mind explaining exactly what the problem is? Is the seat eventually just going to plain break if I don't get it fixed?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So they fixed the height adjuster on the seat, but it still isnt right. Now the slider doesnt lock in place so you have to sit up against the wheel since thats the only place it locks in. They didnt even hook up all the sensors for the seat. Guess its going back into the dealer when I get an opportunity.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.