1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
i recently got into techno while driving fast

·
Registered
193 Posts
I really love jamming out to some elevator music. Hahahahaha just kidding more like pantera some oldschool Vanhalen rush if i need some some bass old too $hort

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
megadeth
pantera
lamb of god
god smack

Im a big fan of metallica and iron maiden but to me it just is not driving music. plus metallica doesnt sound good with the bass all the others do.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
basshunter-techno download it man...great to run from the cops to
stevie ray vaughn for when you know you're about to get busted

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The sound of a V8 thru true duals,red line every shift,thats music to me,but as far as a single song it would be "RADAR LOVE"
I'll try to download "the sound of V8 thru true duals, red lined every shift"
Hopefully that will sound good in my car! lol :laugh:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Everyone will prob not like me for this but I'm kinda into the new hip-hop, If you have a system in your car, download "Pop Champagne by Jim Jones" or "Bia Bia by Lil Jon" Idk, I just like bassy songs and loud cars.

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everyone will prob not like me for this but I'm kinda into the new hip-hop, If you have a system in your car, download "Pop Champagne by Jim Jones" or "Bia Bia by Lil Jon" Idk, I just like bassy songs and loud cars.
LOL!

Those are classics man!

You want some bass songs?
Here's my Bass Playlist.
Havent updated it in awhile.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Sweet man! Thanks haha Ill be sure to make a play list sometime and do a screen shot for you.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Ahhh... My playlist:

ACDC, Andre Segovia, Andy McKee, the Aquabats, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Black Sabbath, Brian Setzer, Bob Dylan, Breaking Benjamin, Cake, Chevelle, Cowboy Mouth, David Gilmour, Disturbed, Doors, Dragonforce, Eels, Evanescence, Fergie, Finger 11, Flyleaf, Foo Fighters, Frank Zappa, Fuel, Gil Mantera's Party Dream, Gorillaz, GWAR, Heart, Helloween, Incubus, Jethro Tull, Jimmy Eat World, Joe Strummer, KMFDM, Korn, Led Zeppelin, Linkin Park, Metallica, MSI, Murder By Death, Muse, OK Go, Oysterhead, Paramore, Pink Floyd=), Praga Khan, Primus, Rammstein, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Reverend Horton Heat, Rush, Seether, Sevendust, Shiny Toy Guns, Slipknot, Staind, Sublime, SOAD, Three Days Grace, Tiger Army, Vampire Weekend, Yes.....

·
Registered
319 Posts
Oh yeah I forgot "On a Boat by The Lonely Island feat. T-Pain"

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
YouTube - Spirited Driving

/thread

But anyways I'm not a big music person hell I never use my radio. But when I listen to music I use my G1 instead of my ipod I keep the ipod for music in the garage. They both have all the same songs. But I just keep my G1 on shuffle.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Flippy Floppys, I've started to call them that now after listening to the song so much haha.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.