Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some feedback on the dropzone kit for the cobalts. they can be found on slickcar.com just wanted to know if they lower car enough hows the ride and do they last awhile? any feedback would be appreciated ty

·
Registered
680 Posts
I have been looking into these too since they have a nice low drop so I will be watching this thread to see what ppl think =)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I have been looking into these too since they have a nice low drop so I will be watching this thread to see what ppl think =)
Ive had them on for a year now and they have not gave me a problem yet. You can check out my ride to see pics of it

·
Registered
680 Posts
Who did you buy from b/c I really like the drop...
Also I have a tsudo cat back do you think they would drop it too low for the little dip before the pipe goes over the axle?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Okay I will look into that..
Im probably going to order those in about a week or less
I have been looking for quite some time now and I havent really came across anyone with any problems except for one person so I just moving with the masses on this one =)
I really like the drop on these and I wanted something lower than the sportlines so this is my first choice

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the feed back. i did infact order them and when they got here they r really nice springs putting them on Wednesday and i will let you guys know how it went.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.