Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, yeah i know lol. i have a tight budget and ss lip is the next thing first lol

ill get some up in a bit :)

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

couple interior shots, nothing special lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Looks reeeal good man. Very clean. Can't wait until my full SS kit arrives in the mail :D this summer is gonna be sick!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
That interior is cleaner than mine, and I consider myself a clean freak. What product are you using on your trim, it looks so nice and shiny??

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks reeeal good man. Very clean. Can't wait until my full SS kit arrives in the mail :D this summer is gonna be sick!!

thanks , and it will look good! mine already came stock with ss bumpers/wheels.

dont forget the ss lip when u do, im still on the hunt for mine

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

That interior is cleaner than mine, and I consider myself a clean freak. What product are you using on your trim, it looks so nice and shiny??
i use an armor all sponge u can get at just about any local car wash. i just spray some armor all on it,and it evenly spreads it better than a rag and just spraying a little here and there lol

and thanks lol, when it was in the car show i shined it up like crazy

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

clean as hell

just change that sub lol

thanks and why is that? its just about perfect to me. good bass without all the trunk rattle :)

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
thanks , and it will look good! mine already came stock with ss bumpers/wheels.

dont forget the ss lip when u do, im still on the hunt for mine

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------
Yeah, I bought the as front bumper with the slots, and the ss front lip and ss rear lip and rear grilles all off eBay as a package deal. All brand new too :D I also picked up used ss side skirts from another eBay seller, which are already my car's color. Just gotta spend some serious dough on fog lights and a good HID kit for them :D gettin excited lol.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I bought the as front bumper with the slots, and the ss front lip and ss rear lip and rear grilles all off eBay as a package deal. All brand new too :D I also picked up used ss side skirts from another eBay seller, which are already my car's color. Just gotta spend some serious dough on fog lights and a good HID kit for them :D gettin excited lol.
how much u paid? is it possible to just get the lip from that same guy or he only had one of everything?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
how much u paid? is it possible to just get the lip from that same guy or he only had one of everything?
He should have primed front lips for $195, which is actually pretty good.

I paid around $730 for the ss front bumper, ss front lip, ss rear lip and 2 grilles for the rear lip, including shipping to Canada. I got a rly good deal, considering my dealer wanted $800 plus tax just for the front bumper and lip.
The eBay seller isn't takin orders until the end of the month though since they're a bit overwhelmed. Here's the link anyways. Ask him about the front lips. Tell him Evan, or 'Taktixx' referred you;
NEW OEM PAINTED REAR BUMPER EXT FITS COLBALT 2005-2010 on eBay.ca (item 260683958260 end time 26-Mar-11 12:11:32 EDT)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He should have primed front lips for $195, which is actually pretty good.

I paid around $730 for the ss front bumper, ss front lip, ss rear lip and 2 grilles for the rear lip, including shipping to Canada. I got a rly good deal, considering my dealer wanted $800 plus tax just for the front bumper and lip.
The eBay seller isn't takin orders until the end of the month though since they're a bit overwhelmed. Here's the link anyways. Ask him about the front lips. Tell him Evan, or 'Taktixx' referred you;
NEW OEM PAINTED REAR BUMPER EXT FITS COLBALT 2005-2010 on eBay.ca (item 260683958260 end time 26-Mar-11 12:11:32 EDT)
alright thanks man:smile1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.