Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my car back from getting a custom dual exhause installed, and I am pretty happy with it. The tip needs to be readjusted a little, but considering it was done for free, I think it looks pretty good. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
673 Posts
looks good. I like the size of them, not too much, but still big enough to notice.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Beautiful bro ....if it was me i would have went a lil bigger on the tips tho...overally great...got a sound clip for us ? and what did that go for as far as price ?

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beautiful bro ....if it was me i would have went a lil bigger on the tips tho...overally great...got a sound clip for us ? and what did that go for as far as price ?
It actually hasn't changed the sound at all cause I'm still running off the stock muffler, just Y'd off. It was done for free, which is why I didn't change the actual exhaust yet. I'm saving up for a full catback dual exhaust.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Nice i think their perfect size. Its nice to see a balt with that body kit and the duelies to go

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks good, i would go for tips that cover the whole gap but its nice. Thumbs up

kickasscobaltss added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

cherry bombs by the way are retarded, i put one on my cavalier with a big CIVICS SUCK sticker lol

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
i want duals, being an exhaust guy, i noticed in the first two pics, they didnt trim the exhaust pipe, cause it is quite a ways into the tip, honestly, tacky on the exhaust shop's part.......cool otherwise

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i want duals, being an exhaust guy, i noticed in the first two pics, they didnt trim the exhaust pipe, cause it is quite a ways into the tip, honestly, tacky on the exhaust shop's part.......cool otherwise
True, but you're also comparing something that would have been paid for something that I got for free, including the parts, that was done for me as a favor during a friends free time. That being said, I'm really happy with it

·
Registered
561 Posts
True, but you're also comparing something that would have been paid for something that I got for free, including the parts, that was done for me as a favor during a friends free time. That being said, I'm really happy with it
Yeah man you can't beat that...period...

·
Registered
40 Posts
It looks good. Like to know how you "Y" it off, so I can do it to mine.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
It looks good. Like to know how you "Y" it off, so I can do it to mine.
it's done in two pieces, you keep one piece str8, then 90 degeree bend the second. slice the second fron one side of the pipe, down the bend to the opposite corner. once you have done that, spray paint is suggested to use to make the marking for the fun part, line up the two pipes(sliced side towards side of str8 pipe, then hit with spray. now here's the fun part, using a plasma cutter, cut out the inside of the sprayed portion. weld together, and if everything is done right, you should have a "y"pipe

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.