Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys heres a whole bunch of stuff that I need to sell. All prices are obo so dont be afraid to message me on here or through email at [email protected]

Brand new fog lights with bulbs (just a little dirty never used!) $40 bucks

ZZP midlength headers (only on the car for a month and like 1k miles) $180

ZZP Downpipe with 200cel cat (auto & extra o2 bung for wideband) (also only on the car 1 month/1k miles) $160

Stock front Fe1 strut assemblies (unknown mileage) $60

K&N SRI (10k miles roughly on it) $140

Complete wiring harness for headlights including fogs for 05-06 cobalts (very hard to find these for cheap new also only on the car for 1 month) $80

Lower bracket supports for SS front bumper (right and left) $10

SS LNF front grill like new! $60 SOLD!

SS front bumper (with cutouts to install lower lip painted ultra silver metallic) (OEM used bumper with new paint on car for 1k miles) $200
Kinda dont want to ship this so meet up might be required

Fog light bezel with fog light switch in dark grey $15

Pioneer AVH-P1400 Radio $120

PAC Steering wheel harness and Pac module for 05-06 Cobalts (need these to install an aftermarket head unit $80 or $40 each.

Top nuts to hold struts together new $5

Headlight wiring harness with fogs for cobalts 07-10 (never used) $60

I think thats it for now lol.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also have some window switch bezels with the paint peeling off them if anyone is interested and an MpX shorty antenna for 05-06 cobalts paint peeling tho.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

don't the header and downpipe pretty much NEED to go together haha they are basically useless without eachother
Yes but if someone for some reason needs them separate they can buy them that way. Together I would like to get 300 for them.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Oh! also have a SS front lip primed that is up for sale too but that guy will have to be a good price to get it.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
ok i definately want the header/DP though, just find out for sure on the shipping first... i need those lower bracket things for the SS bumper as well

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol^ This reminds me I have a set of used front calipers for sale too thanks rob haha

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Fixed you extra "I"
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i wasn't talking to you there haha i was talking to rains crusader
I know Im just saying those powdercoated calipers you wanted from him reminded me of my set of calipers.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Pending to who?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts