Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a couple questions.

First, how is the parking brake indicator wired? I have emergency warning lights in my car and I'm hoping to wire the white lights so that they shut off when the parking brake is engaged. I was planning on just using a normally closed relay and tapping into the wire for the parking brake indicator for the signal. Does such a wire exist in the center console? If not, does it exist at all?

Second question: I have an 06 LS, and I can't find an accessory fuse anywhere. I have a couple things hardwired where I would like power in ACC mode, but I can't find a fuse anywhere that does this. My fuse panel has an empty sunroof fuse, and the wiper fuse is only hot when the key is ON, not ACC. That's the fuse I tapped for now but I would prefer accessory. The amp fuse is hot all the time as well. Is there a wire in the BCM I can tap that has either ACC or RAP power? I know this topic is common but I've searched everywhere and taken a test light to the fuse panel, none of the fuses in my box are ACC power.

Thanks in advance for your help guys!
-Eric

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
There's a switch in front of the ebrake assembly under the handle.

Heater should have ACC voltage. Or tap the big pink with black stripe on connector C3 of BCM.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Normally open I believe, closes when you pull ebrake.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
ACC only,

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
To know if you have RAP check the reverse side of the BCM driver's side for a relay.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.