Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title suggests, East Coast Cobalts (ECC) is looking to rebuild the decimated ranks of the VA Chapter and I've been asked to post up on here and see who is interested! If you are on CSS, PM 1LSJ2NV for details. I know there is a big VA meet in the works and he's got a few guys that are jumping on aboard. If you are interested no matter where you are in VA, PM me! I'll get you more details and if you have any questions, again, shoot me a PM and I'll get back at ya ASAP!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wish i could go but off at college right now. maybe if its sometime that i'm on break ill show up!
Where ya attending college and when you end up in VA sometime, where abouts ya gonna be?

bumpedy bump bump

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
up at longwood university. and i live in the virginia beach area.
Ok, cool. I'm further west towards Richmond but I do make it out to VA Beach every once in a while to attend meets out there with some friends from CSS. Good group of guys but they tend to avoid the drama of the car club scene. Might be able to get a few to join up though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gotcha guys. I'll keep in touch on here but essentially I'm a go between for the VA Chapter President. I told him I'd post on here to find folks lurking about yc. I'll let him know a few of you wanna sign up though and maybe he'll want to do a meet. :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
No one else? I got jaysbalt and 423. 2 people is better than no people, I suppose.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok. Update!!! PM if you are seriously interested. Me and a few others are getting the details together and a serious list of people wanting to join. Let me say one thing though. From what I understand, ECC doesn't mind you being in another club, there is no such thing as a required meet or dues to pay as most of us are deep in the pockets and have shit goin on like work, college, or military which is often the case cause VA is a VERY military state. The only real requirement is that you keep in touch and stay in the loop. ECC is involved in a few Cobalt Enthusiast websites so there is no reason NOT to stay in touch unless you lose access to the internet for whatever reason or someother legit reason. So, if you are serious on becoming a member and getting this prospective club together, PM me and I'l lgive you the details ASAP. Thanks. Waitin to hear from ya!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are usually one or two in the winter. And besides, I'm here in Afghanistan til Mid-Late October plus I'm not gonna get home, jump in the balt and go cruisin. I've got a wife so, of course, time is gonna be spent with her for a little while. But once the holidays have passed or if there is a spot of decent weather (sometimes there is) we may meet up on a weekend and cruise around, get a photoshoot in there, and maybe grab something to eat. Who knows. Not trying to pressure you or anything. Just throwin it out there. ;)

·
Registered
670 Posts
There are usually one or two in the winter. And besides, I'm here in Afghanistan til Mid-Late October plus I'm not gonna get home, jump in the balt and go cruisin. I've got a wife so, of course, time is gonna be spent with her for a little while. But once the holidays have passed or if there is a spot of decent weather (sometimes there is) we may meet up on a weekend and cruise around, get a photoshoot in there, and maybe grab something to eat. Who knows. Not trying to pressure you or anything. Just throwin it out there. ;)
Na man no pressure at all. I've been wanting to go meet up with some people and stuff. Once the winter has passed I'll definitely be ready to go to meets this spring. Winter time just slows me down, but if there is one near by and no snow on the roads ima go for sure.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good. I'll PM you some details that'll help you stay in the loop.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I work a lot, but I'm interested.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I work a lot, but I'm interested.
I can add you. I'm sure there's a day where you'll be off and we'll have a meet. Just PM me your first name and location, and you'll be put on the roster. Winter's coming so it might be awhile til the first meet. Prolly sometime after the holidays.

G5blackout, move to VA? :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.